Friday, March 6, 2009

My up and coming CD.. it's going to the dogs..

While jumping from blog to blog today ( which I love doing ) I came across Heather's and now I'm a grown up. She has this  clever little ditty on her sight and I thought it might be fun to pass it on. Ohhh "grow up," ( no pun intended ) you know we all copy things we like, well some of us do !!! (shamefully raising my hand ) There are days we just need a little help in finding something to blog about. Say a day when "nuttin" new is happening worth blogging about.

SO YA WANNA BE A ROCK STAR

Create your own CD cover. Here are the rules:
1. Go to
Wikipedia.
2. Hit "random."  (on the sidebar of this page )The first article is the name of your band.
3. Go to
Random Quotations, and the last four or five words of the very last quote on the page is the title of your first album.
4. Go to
Flickr and click on "the last 7 days" at the bottom of the page. The third picture is your album cover.
5. Use an image editing program and post your album cover. I really like using
picnik. You can use the basic program for free, and there are many options to help create the look you want.

Here's mine

2311990978_45b1d618b8_m

This rock star thing is hard work

and I am "dog" tired.

Up and coming Band : Salton Sea

First Album : If we felt like it

My brother retired from a state job. After staying home for awhile  he got bored and went to work at Wal_Mart part time. So I am one up on most of you. I can get him to stock my CD! Did I mention he also has a recording studio.. Now if I could only sing....Life is so unfair!!!  Signed "a wanna be "Simply_me


Quote of the Day:
Confidence and enthusiasm are the greatest sales producers in any kind of economy.

1 comment:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online