Thursday, March 5, 2009

If you don't enter.. you can't win...better odds for me ! lol

33550882

To start I have to say this post is not for everyone. There are those that will not understand the obsession with a vampire movie, but this is more then a vampire movie. I wasn't expecting much when I went to see this movie, I but I fell in love with Edward and Bella. The obsession has spread to the four corners of the world. I saw Twilight,  then went back and read the book. I am now reading the follow up book New Moon. I am waiting for the  next movie, and I will see it the day it opens. After seeing the movie and then reading the book, I have to say the movie was right on mark with the book with only a few added scenes. There are those that will huff and puff about it being a vampire movie and say it is  something evil. I say it is a love story that is very entertaining and the bad guys (vampires in this case ) are not always what you believe them to be. Keep in mind it is  entertainment and not reality.

I am going to share with you a contest that Korianne @ Korianne Speaks Ya Book Review  is having. Just click on  link that I have posted, and enter to win great prizes! I should wish you luck, but I wanna win.. Ok being a good sport is better then being a brat.. So good luck !     Twilight DVD Release Contest

 

TWILGHT

TWILIGHT

#1 New York times bestsellers

By Stephanie Meyer

Stephanie Meyer

A trailer of  NEW MOON coming soon

I am at this time headed to see a movie... enjoy your day as I am enjoying mine..   Simply_me


Quote of the Day:
An argument is the longest distance between two points of view.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, my daughter is 14 and just started reading this series of books, i was a bit worried that she was too young, but hate to sensor her reading too much, i read the first one and i thought it was okay, but i am far older and can take things in a more light hearted manner...what do you think for a just turned 14 year old???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the calling card! That is the greatest idea! I am so honored to receive this from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vampires scare me to death! Is that a pun? LOL! I'm such a fraidy cat.

    Enjoyed your post though and hey! I love your new picture! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online