Saturday, March 28, 2009

I own bragging rights !

As most of you know, I am a "Mamaw" and I have to do what "Mamaw's do best. I have to brag. Yeah I know, we all like to think that our grand kids are the best looking and the smartest around. I have proof..

Here is a picture of my oldest grand son that speaks for itself.. 

photo

Foo being inducted into the national junior honor society!

So as you can see I do own bragging rights after all ! He is 13 years old and a really smart kid. I wish I could say he takes after me, but I can't. I would like to be able to say that he takes after his mom alone but I have to include my X son_in_ law. Foo has two very bright parents. I am so proud to call him my grandson ! Love ya Foo ....

MY GRAND KIDS ROCK !!!!!!!

1 comment:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online