Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A bug like no other

Ok, when it comes to some things I have to admit, I am a girly girly. I don't like BUGS any kind of bugs. My problem is I can't kill em. I can't step on them cause I can't stand the crunchieeeeeeee sound or the messy clean up afterwards. Much to my shame I have been known to get a glass jar and place it over a bug rather then step on it. I then wait for it to die .Call me a wimp.. I know the word fits. If there is no jar around I run for a can of bug spray, and spray it until I am either out of spray or my fingers have gone numb.

I just received a picture of a bug that scares me to no end. I am not sure if I could tackle this bug or if I would have to call 911 for reinforcements. I have no idea what I would do if I were to ran into a bug like this one. Run screaming or jump on the nearest table and hope that it would just walk out my front door...

If you run across a bug like this please do what you can to ensure that I am never faced with having to find a jar big enough to cover it.

Giant Caterpillar found in Australia

ATT11

Remind me later not to book a flight to Australia. If these bugs are found there I am content to stay home

Signed: Don't "bug" Simply_me


Quote of the Day:
Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I cannot stand bugs, especially spiders! I paid my stepson $50 to kill a spider two nights ago!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online