Friday, February 20, 2009

My New Little Angel...

DSCN0269 (480x640)

Daddy came out and told the waiting family the good news... and look at that grin on his face !

DSCN0291

Miles has arrived  and  the family is grateful that all went well. Mother and son are doing fine.

DSCN0272

This is the beautiful woman that just gave me and our  family this wonderful gift. Thank you Stephanie!

Are you ready.. Are  should I keep you waiting a bit longer to see the pictures of my new little "Star" ?

DSCN0285 DSCN0275

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My Baby is now a Daddy.

DSCN0273

MaMaw holding baby Miles

DSCN0282

He will be leaving the hospital tomorrow and we will all be fighting over who gets to hold him next. I know the newness will wear off.. but I expect that it won't be for awhile..

                                        Simply _MaMaw 

6 comments:

  1. hey mamaw..still here in SA as my dh went to Rodeo with Will Chaz is still sick..anywho one of my commentors said her sons name is Miles and said his name also mean "forgiving and merciful.." that's really cool!

    So I am headed back over for a third time to snuggle some more..yeah I'm addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! He is beautiful! His hair is too cute! You are going to have so much fun with him! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm over from Memaw's. Congratulation to you as well as the beautiful parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful little one! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Praise the Lord for your new Grandbaby!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Mamaw! he is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online