Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sleepless Nights

Baby Miles is home. Now the fun really starts. Daddy said Miles was up every hour all night long. Remember those days ??? He also said at 6am he was crying right alone with baby thinking "I'm never going to get to sleep again"! lol  MaMaw gave him a bottle, wrapped him up and he went to dreamland. Keep in mind this is easy to do when you are not required to stay up all night with baby !

DSCN0294

There is always a price to pay. Wait till the baby is older and borrows Dads car. Dad will have many sleepless night in the years to come. I sit here with a grin on my face because paybacks or finally here !! hahaha!

After a sleepless night, (one of many to come) daddy still had things to do. One was a much needed repair on a car. My SO flew in from Va to see the new baby and stepped in and help dad with the repair. Now I don't have to worry when they put this little angle in the car and head off.

DSCN0295

My son the now new father, just thought his life was full and busy. I expect he is a bit overwhelmed with all that has happened in the last few days. Knowing that someone is now counting on you to take care of them, love them and protect them is a big responsibility. One that he is up for, even after  many sleepless nights. Actually I think baby M couldn't have asked for a better Dad, but then I may be a bit short sighted after all it all started with me a long time ago !! LOL

Hugs & well wishes Simply_Me



Quote of the Day:
Love is a free gift, one that you can pass on each day.

1 comment:

  1. Tell your son to hang in there! Things will get better in a few years! Ha! This baby is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online