Monday, June 15, 2009

YOU ROCK SIS !

I know.. posting twice in one day means I “don’t have a life or I am putting things off that I don’t want to do”. I have a life and it seems to be pretty busy right now. I just wanted to take a min and tell you that my sister over @ A Day In  Life has a year of sobriety as of yesterday and a birthday on Wednesday. Go over and show her some love and tell her what a good job she is doing ! I am very proud of her. I work in a rehab and know how hard it is to overcome addictions. Way To go SIS !  Love ya !

4 comments:

  1. yay to your sis...Im going to go give her some love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it's a very good time in her life and with your kinda of support how can she stand to fail but WIN!

    Happy year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TAHNKYOU PAM.....I REALLY DO APPRECIATE YOU, THO I DON'T SAY IT THAT OFTEN..I LOVE YOU..SIS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going right now. How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online