Friday, May 8, 2009

The Crosswalk

Every once in a while, a seemingly-simple email comes around that ends up being quite profound. This is one of them. I thought I would share this one with you…..

image0011
image0022
image0033
image0044
image0055
image0066
image0077
image0088
image0099
image01010
image01111
image01212
image01313

Awesome!! We complain about the cross we bear but don't realize it is preparing us for the dip in the road that God can see and we cannot.

Whatever your cross,
Whatever your pain,
There will always be sunshine, after the rain....
Perhaps you may stumble, perhaps even fall;
But God's always ready, to answer your call....
He knows every heartache, sees every tear,
A word from His lips, can calm every fear...
Your sorrows may linger, throughout the night,
But suddenly vanish, by dawn's early light...
The Savior is waiting, somewhere above,
To give you His grace, and send you His love.

May God fill your day with blessings!!


Quote of the Day:
Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death.

9 comments:

  1. actually that is very profound. i feel that there are certain things that i have had to survive...and i wouldn't have made it without what came before...so this certainly made me think! thank you for sharing it.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say...I know this well....though I have made many mistakes,I honestly feel I have always been a true believer.....thanx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this awhile back and it moved me to tears. Yes, quite profound indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that got me! THanks for the reminder!

    Happy Birthday Dawn's Momma, and Happy Mothers Day too! Have a Blessed day!
    kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Dawnity's Momma.....have a wonderful and blessed Mother's Day as well. Great post!!!!
    :) Heather Salas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. I've come to tell you Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. waht a lovely post and those pictures are soo good..............yes theres a silver lining back of every cloud you see.........

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Belated Birthday! I hope it was a wonderful day for you.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online