Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Did ya really think I was dead ?

I’m back ! I know you thought my feet were sticking up out of the dirt ! Well guess again. I got sidetracked with everything that has been going on.. At my age I get sidetracked  often.

Where to start.. I went to Key West on vacation. I had never been there and it is a lovely place… but unless you are younger and into bars and drinking there really is not a lot to do there. After  a week I was ready to head home. You get tired of shopping and drinking after awhile and so it was back to reality.

My son , grandbaby & his girlfriend moved out.. I now have a daughter in law and a new granddaughter, Yes, we had a wedding this fall. I can’t believe that baby will soon be a year old !

 

Christmas 2009            

         A good looking family

What else has been pushing my buttons around here ?  Well my oldest daughter was in a car accident . She rolled her SUV. It was totaled . She had her angles watching out for her. Thank god she was not seriously hurt. Not a great way to get you hands on a new car.

I worked Christmas so the family all got together on New Years day to start the year out right. We had a great time…  now with all the Christmas stuff stored for another year, I am getting things cleaned up around here and cleaning the carpets. So there ya have 6 mos history shorted a bit. I will do my best to keep things on track and check by more often.

My hope is that you are all doing well and that the new year will bring lots of laughs and happiness your way…   Simply_me


Quote of the Day:
Life is hard. It’s even harder if you’re stupid.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back..oh'and read your title again.
    Btw~ you can network/attach your blog to your FB account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi you, missed reading. But glad you are not dead. It did grab my attention. I hope things go much smoother for you this year. Beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online