Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Make a Plan

Little to post right now.. but coming soon I will be crowing ! A few days ago My OS and I got tickets to fly toooooooo…..2186573232_972341aa33  MIAMI ! 

 We are going to fly to Miami, spend the night , rent a car and drive to KEY WEST . I love Fl and have been there several times, but never to Miami or Key West. I am so looking forward to it. We won’t be going till Labor Day weekend. Which at this writing seems a long ways off. Hopefully there won’t be a hurricane at that time !

As a added surprise my Sis  gifted me with a month’s worth of free tanning. I can save it till August and be really to hit the beach. It’s actually nice to have something to look forward to. Day in and day out working , paying bills and just doing the same ole same ole gets depressing. So I say.. plan ahead and do something you really want to do. I know, money is a problem for most of us these days. I want to do this, I just have to manage my money better.

I SAY “I CAN DO THAT” !  No credit cards to pay off when I get back.  If I have to use credit, then I should stay home. This is no time to be owing anyone anything. So this makes getting up and working those 12 hour shifts worth it.

Now I have to get to sleep, cause 4:30 am comes early. Think I might dream of palm trees and white sand.. nite all !

                                                              Simply_me


Quote of the Day:
Love is being stupid together

2 comments:

  1. OHHHH how fun!!! LUCKY YOU!!! Cant wait to hear all about it when that time comes...and you are so right life gets depressing just working and paying bills so things like that just give it that little spark!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't think of anyone that deserves it more..well..besides myself..lol...I know you'll have a great time...tc will be here about that time...should be interesting....by the way my hair is awswome...thanx to your daughter....sis

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online